The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Only Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.Candidates must also possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant Olevel subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website http://www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
How to Register
1. Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
2. Click on prospective students.
3. Click on “click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Academic Screening Application.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
5. Click on submit button to generate payment invoice. See full DETAILS